2006-02-14

Food

As my wife and one of my best friends do a blog, I felt I could not lag behind. I'll leave most of the writing to them. They are quite a lot better at it than me, anyway.

Who am I? Everybody calls me Roel, on the internet (here and here) people know me as "perelaar". I'll tell you the story behind my alias later...

I'm happily married, not so happy about living in the center of Brussels. I'm into all kinds of weird computer stuff, mostly Apple, into food (lots of food), photography, and reading. In fact, you see me on the picture preparing food and wearing goggles to avoid onion fumes getting in my eyes.

In case you wonder: the title of my blog is a dialect word. It's origins are unclear to me, but in the area I grew up in it means something like "much ado about nothing".

To be continued.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Lalala
Nu wel snel echt posten hoor

Clara

wo feb 15, 02:51:00 p.m. CET  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

KEIHEL!!
Vooral de foto is cool. Ge moet die ene van in de Ardennen, toen we zat in die cafe zaten daar, waar ge zo lastig op keek er ook bijzetten.

De bul.

Jeroen

do feb 16, 02:15:00 p.m. CET  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

haha, een beetje meer uitleg bij stellegasie?

do feb 16, 03:16:00 p.m. CET  

Een reactie posten

<< Home