2006-08-24

update

A very short update, on request of Questingbeast.

The structure of the false walls in the bathroom are as good as done, in fact only the dry plaster panels have to be attached.
It took us till now because we had to replace the entire water system - which now, thankfully, is done. Just needs to be tested :)

In the meantime:
- we had a flood in the garage, caused by negligence (waste water of the washing machine does come under pressure!);
- a small sewage flood in the kitchen (our make-shift pipe end downstairs could not handle a double flusher upstairs - don't worry, there will be a full scale loo attached down there, not some plastic over a pipe like it is now)
- I encountered some 220 Volts on my left arm, again negligence
- I just had a nasty cut in the palm of my left hand, caused by the end of a copper pipe connection
- my right index finger is continuously asleep - no clue why...
- and I'm losing a nail on my left hand; made a mistake with a hammer.

But for the rest, we're going strong. I'll try to post some pictures on flickr later tonight. Now we first have to start painting in our former apartment in Brussels.

Cheers.