2008-12-10

Kong rules!

Harpo already outgrew his baby Kong. For those of you who don't know Kong: see here. Truly ingenious - and for once, it actually works as advertised.

We fill it up with his food, add a bit of liver paste, and top it off with some cheese to make sure the food bits are not flying around immediately. As I'm writing this Harpo is trying to get under the mattress in his bench, to retrieve some Kong filling that ended up there. Noisy, but good for learning basic problem solving and not being in the way while Mr and Mrs Stellegasie clean up the house.

Today I also had to give the little rascal a bath. We made a nice walk in the countryside (there is quite a lot of it here), and made quite a mess of ourselves. I did not fancy using the garden hose on him in the middle of winter, so I took him upstairs and rinsed him in the bath. No problem at all, and less messy than me taking a bath myself. I did not go in with him though: Harpo likes to bite anything loose, and I don't fancy going Jew. Besides, I don't like baths without foam.

For more pictures: I updated my flickr photostream!

Labels: ,