2006-02-26

Car accident

Please meet Toby and André (a.k.a. Dréke).

Toby is sort of a Jack Russell terrier; he has been around since a few years as my grandmother's pet / guardian / leftover food processor / table thief. Toby is the most intelligent and stubborn dog I know. He is quite good at catching birds (prefereably pigeons), and he likes a good fight.


Dréke is a genuine Cocker Spaniel, still a bit of a puppy. He takes his walks with my uncle and crazy cousins. Dréke is very hairy and very very cute. He unfortunately also has a habit of gnawing on anything he sees. Did I mention both of these dogs live in the same house, and have regular doggy fights?




Now, this is the result of transporting the two of them in the boot of my car, with a roll of loo paper tucked away in a hidden corner...


It took me almost half an hour to clean the boot (both doggies were quite wet, and muddy). I collected all the shreds of paper in a plastic bag, which immediately took off in a gust of wind. So another 30 min. to search for wet, dirty loo paper shreds in the wet snow.

More on Toby, Dréke and their black friend Arko later.

1 Comments:

Blogger TDEC said...

Hehe. Cute dogs. Very cute messy dogs.

ma feb 27, 07:45:00 p.m. CET  

Een reactie posten

<< Home