2006-05-23

a cat was lost

and found, in our basement. At 4 AM this morning, more exactly, when our very drunk neighbour woke us up with the doorbell.

I tend to be in quite a nasty mood when I'm violently woken up, so he was lucky there was actually a little black pussy locked up there...

Anyway: two questions:
- why the fuck did he rang at our doorbell (we live at the 3rd floor!), and not on the ground level appartment?
- why did he not even say thank you, as a bit of compensation for yet again a lost night?

Mind you, I like cats. I'm happy the little thing is saved - but it better not happen again.

3 Comments:

Blogger TDEC said...

who can resist cats anyway?

wo mei 24, 02:50:00 p.m. CEST  
Blogger perelaar said...

I don't the cat - I rather like cats. But not at 4 AM, unless they are curled up on the bed.

After we move, we will for sure have a cat :)

wo mei 24, 03:46:00 p.m. CEST  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

and a doggie? al enig idee wat voor hondje het dan gaat zijn??

ma jun 12, 10:55:00 a.m. CEST  

Een reactie posten

<< Home