2006-03-22

Furniture...

Check this - if only now we could afford a decent powermac and some displays, we would not have to spend money on furniture to be used in our future house...

For the moment though, I'll have to stick with my PowerBook. Which is worth every euro of the 2300 euri I spent on it! Unfortunately, it's box will only comfortably accomodate a gerbil. I like gerbils. I even kept mine in the freezer for some time after he died (euthanasie, I admit - I could not stand the thought of the poor thing suffering a horrible cancerous death). Don't worry: I packed it in a plastic bag (boterhammenzakje, for us Dutch-speakers). My flatmates in Leuven probably never new their pizzas were lying in a morgue.

1 Comments:

Blogger TDEC said...

aw man, that's what you did to the poor thing. You are so weird.

do mrt 23, 10:04:00 a.m. CET  

Een reactie posten

<< Home