2007-03-07

reality

So... back to reality. The grey, rainy reality of queued calls, user-based testing and a combination of computer negligence and gross incompetence.

But I'm not complaining: holiday was good - necessary, and good. Even air travel did not spoil the mood, not even after landing 2 hours late (nothing compared to what some friends went through...), waiting awfully long for my luggage, and the usual airline food.

I managed to miss everything related to Disney, I did some good deals with camera and fishing gear, and I made some very nice pictures. There was a good deal of partying of course - and for a good reason!

Of course, 25°C in the shadow and nice company help with keeping up a good spirit.

You people know who I'm talking about... thanks for the great time you gave me!