2007-04-02

hurrah!

There has been quite some good news lately.

Most important, all our neighbours agreed and signed our plans for the house. We even drafted some preliminary common plans.
We also decided on what to do with our livingroom*. No more dry plaster walls or dirty tile floors, everything in wood, it should all look quite nice and modern in the end. The end by the way is planned for July or so.

Now, professionally: I will cease to be a "customer support representative" - commonly known as a helpdesk agent, impolitely said the punk on duty - and I will be a "helpdesk analyst", no less!
The job in itself is two desks away from where I am now, with the same collegues. I will mostly not do the actual phone stuff anymore; most of the time I will be documenting our support process as it is nicely said. A very interesting (to me) part of the job shall be drafting the incident management process documentation for all the client's IT, not only the helpdesk. Nice, nice.

*: take cover. pdf.

1 Comments:

Blogger TDEC said...

woohoo, congrats!

do apr 05, 04:22:00 p.m. CEST  

Een reactie posten

<< Home