2006-03-06

film

We (as in, my wife and I) went to see Nanny McPhee yesterday evening. A very agreable film, and a confirmation of our reasons not to take kids.

Totally unrelated: I also saw Straight Shooter (as a rental DVD) this weekend. A German-made action thriller, with amongst others Dennis Hopper as a succesfull pimp. If you like the genre (I rather do), this is a must-see. A revelation compared to similar films, mostly because of the surprising camerawork and quite realistic "action". No happy end though - I'm almost not used to it anymore...

2 Comments:

Blogger TDEC said...

I just saw Brokeback Mountain last weekend. You have to see it. And yes i know you're not the gay cowboy type, and we're all glad you're not, but this is a great movie.

di mrt 07, 02:09:00 p.m. CET  
Blogger perelaar said...

I will honestly try to go see, even though I'm not into gay cowboys. But I'm helping out my wife with a congress, to be held at the end of March, so I won't have time the coming weeks...

di mrt 07, 02:29:00 p.m. CET  

Een reactie posten

<< Home