2006-03-12

university memories...

This weekend I've been doing quite some lay-out work for a congress my wife is organising end of this month. Almost forgot how much I like doing this - I had courses at university, but that's over 4 years ago.

It is remarkable how soon something you've learned (and liked!) comes back. There might be hope for the rest of everything I saw at university :) In fact, the same thing happened with photography: I had photography courses, and I'm more and more getting back into it.

As for the lay-out, I use Adobe InDesign; some Photoshop as well. Do not hesitate to give it a try - unlike many other professional software packages, you can try out a full, non-crippled version for free. If possible, I'll post a pdf when it's all ready.

1 Comments:

Blogger TDEC said...

Speaking of university, it looks like I will be in Leuven for work sometime this week. fancy cocktails at the Professor sometime this week?

ma mrt 13, 09:23:00 p.m. CET  

Een reactie posten

<< Home