2007-05-09

this is a good day

This is my 83rd post. Never thought I would get this far - although I feel I am becoming more inclined to post. Pictures that is, not so much text. I have to produce more text at work than before, so it evens out.

Posting 83 posts is of course nothing extraordinary; on the combined forums I regularly visit I wrote well over 1000 messages. Oh yes, lots of free time.

83 posts are though a very nice coincidence with my grandmother's* 83rd birthday today. She is a very sweet person, but I had to search very hard to find a picture of her smiling**.

Bomma, gelukkige verjaardag!



* on the right in the picture, reading Het Belang Van Limburg a few weeks ago
** she does not like cameras that much at all

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

En dat ze nog lang mag leven!!

Ohja, nog een dik compliment voor uw foto's die hier staan. Zitten echt wel mooie tussen!

Jeroen.

wo mei 09, 09:42:00 p.m. CEST  

Een reactie posten

<< Home