2007-05-28

work

No time for posting lately, due to a lot of real work both at work and at home.
And last Saturday even while making pictures: I had my first paid assignment as a photographer!

All went relatively well, although I did not realise how tired one can get from walking around in the sun all day carrying a 70-300mm zoom, camera body, backup lens, flash, batteries, and radio. But it was worth it (albeit not really financially): I learned a lot, and made some valuable contacts. And got the chance to use some pro photo gear - if only I had some 5-figure amount of cash lying around....

I can't really post any pictures, since they will be made available by the organisation I was working for. But the one below is to nice to be kept from you...


Nikon D50, 70-300mm VR @ 270, f/10

Labels: , ,